Have you been told you need to get a dental crown? Did another dentist complete a dental bridge procedure for you that you aren't sure went so well? It never hurts to get a second opinion, which is why you should schedule an appointment with Broadway Dental Care today.
We've been answering dental questions for residents of Rochester, MN for over 40 years. If you have tooth gaps, pain or extensive decay, contact us today to schedule a consultation.
How to care for your new crown or bridge
A new dental crown or bridge helps fill in gaps in your smile and restore your confidence. Once you have yours installed, make sure to:
- Avoid sticky or crunchy foods for the first 24 hours
- Floss carefully to avoid dislodging the crown or bridge
- Continue brushing your teeth regularly
- Chew on the opposite side of your mouth for the first day
- Avoid hot drinks so you don't accidentally burn yourself
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new dental bridge or crown, we're always happy to help. Call today to speak with a member of our experienced dental staff.